TCG-6131P error code HHH

robinhood

TCG-6131P error code HHH

Post by robinhood »

Just installed this PID using thermocouple K I turned on the controller for tuning, all I get is HHH assuming this is some sort of error code,,,can anyone give me a clue??
Tech_Marco

Re: TCG-6131P error code HHH

Post by Tech_Marco »

Check the connection of the K thermocouple. It seems that the connection lose or defective thermocouple
robinhood

Post by robinhood »

I have disconnected the thermocouple from the PID I still get the same readout! When I turn the controller on it Starts out with -LL after that the Pv tops out and then goes to HHH... I have two of this working just fine at my other location...both wired the same.
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

Then you should mail back for exchange. Send it back with a note with order# and a reason to return. Once we received it, will ship you another one.
robinhood

Post by robinhood »

I bought two of them from your ebay store, would it be possible that both happens to be bad? I will try un-hooking everything but the 110 current and see what happens when it comes on,,,will let you know.

Thanks Marco!
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

So is it just one doing "HHH" or both?

I'm thinking to phrase out the TGC-613 model and focus on JLD61X and JLD63X series. JLD612 very popular and easy to use and yet providing an excellence temperature control on PV domain. The JLD63X is fun to have. It's very sophicated but it's very powerful. It's ideal for process that take couple stages to compete like glass making or knife making. You can control the temperare stay certain degree for a period of time then jump to another temperature for another period and so on... up to 33 sets total (even though manfuacture say 64, I could do 33. Need to spend more time on it). It's fun! ;)
robinhood

Post by robinhood »

Yes, both of them showing the HHH .. got both the same time. I wired it to 110 this morning, still goes to HHH I am getting it ready to ship back in the box it came in.

Marco, is the GLd612 in the same price range, if so maybe just replace these two with them. I will ship these two back to you on Monday.
Let me know!

Frank,
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

Yes, the price is the same. Just send it back for exchange of JLD612. It's better. Just leave a note with order# and a reson for return (exchange for 612), then once we received it, we will ship you another 2.
robinhood

Post by robinhood »

Thank you Marco... you a gentleman and a scholar !!
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

Thank you for your support!

Marco

Return to “Temperature Controller”