How to configure meteorological-612 to work.

ezequiel

How to configure meteorological-612 to work.

Post by ezequiel »

Hello; Let me tell you my problem; I have a press which use a range of temp. that goes from the 30ªc degrees to heat 140ªc. temperature control well lit marks me the PV on 20ªC schedule in SV 120ªC Y NO CONECTA OUT. do not turn on the led and thus no prende the resistance of the press and not heated. could tell me which is the appropriate configuration to be used in this way; I do not use alarms only use termperature controller that you turn on and stop the heating of the press. It is simple as mine. These are the parameters that enter.

table 1:
Symbol Description Range Default Comment
Inty Temp. sensor See table2 k
Outy Method of controlled output 0,1,2,3,4 2 Note 1
Hy Step-Type Feedback 0-9999 0.3
PSb Temp sensor error correction coefficient -1000~1000 deg C 0
Rd Heating=0;Cooling=1 0,1 0
CorF Celsius=0;Fahrenheit=1 0,1 0
End Exit
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Table 3:
P Proportional band 0.1 ~ 99.9 (%) 5.0 Note 4
I Integration Time 2 ~ 1999 (Sec) 100 Note 5
D Differentiation Time 0 ~ 399 (Sec) 20 Note 6
SouF Overshoot Suppression 0.0 ~ 1.0 0.2 Note 7
Coefficient
Ot Control Period 2 ~ 199 (Sec) 2 Note 8
Filt Digital Filtering Strength 0 ~ 3 0 Note 9
End Exit

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
table 4:

SV Target Temperature (SV) With testing range 80.0
AH1 Relay Closed With testing range 80.0
AL1 Relay Opened With testing range 90.0
AH2 Relay Closed With testing range 80.0
AL2 Relay Opened With testing range 90.0
End Exit
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s rendering in table 3/table 4 change leave as it came longer than nose configure it.

saviendo I'll work with a temperature of 20ªc to 140ªcentigrados maximum, you could pass me that lleba configuration in order to use it, from already thank you for your time.Ezequiel
richiem

Re: How to configure meteorological-612 to work.

Post by richiem »

Please (por favor) tell us (diganos) the temperature value (el quantidad de calor) shown in the green lower display (en los numeros verde). This is the SV = set value (este es quantidad primero por maneje de calor). Try this -- use the up and down arrow keys to set the temperature you want to have (mi espanol no es sufficiente por esto).
ezequiel

Re: How to configure meteorological-612 to work.

Post by ezequiel »

I apologize for my ignorance but I solved the problem of programming, I realized that in Table 4: Place the values of temp. I need and the clock
works perfectly, I again apologize for my ignorance.
The temperature schedule is put on the table, I want to know is that every time you want to change the temp. I have to enter and modify pass0001 ?'???? AH1 and AL2

My question now is this, I work my release such in these temp. and at this time.

A 40 th 1:00 Hora.luego Celsius to 70 Celsius for 1:00 th hour more, then to 100 th Celsius for 1 hour and then at 120 Celsius for 3:00 am meetings.
throughout this trascurzo of temp increases. as I have to do to not be amended over the 0001 to pass every hour for the elevation of the temp. from already thank you very much that I can explain it

Table 4. Temperature Setting and Alarm Related Parameters:

Symbol
Description
Range
Comment

SV
Target Temperature (SV)
With testing range

AH1
Relay Closed
With testing range

AL1