600 watt chiller does not stop chilling

rhackman41

600 watt chiller does not stop chilling

Post by rhackman41 »

I purchased a 600 watt chiller from Lightobject through Amazon on March 15th 2021. I had to return the first one because it leaked on arrival. Lightobject was great to work with to get the unit replaced. The second one arrived on April 7th and did not leak, so I thought all was well. I have the model with the blue LED and have downloaded the instructions . I have not had much time to use it until now. The unit turns on at the SV temperature and quickly starts chilling the water. The problem is that it never stops chilling. I've accidently let it get down to 53 degrees F before turning it off. the AL1 light comes on when the it starts chilling. The AL2 light for the low power mode never comes on. I did change it to display Fahrenheit, so I had to change the other temperatures as well. I currently have SV set at 74. I have tried several settings for AL1 and AH1 but they seem to have no effect at all. Have I messed something up? How do I set the the temperatures to what I want? What am I missing? I think I would like the unit to turn on at 76 and chill down to about 70 to minimize how often the unit has to start. Failing that, is there a way to reset the unit to the original factory settings?

Return to “Temperature Controller”