612 setting code HY?

richiem

612 setting code HY?

Post by richiem »

I just replaced a dead [correction] VTR-622 (four years old) with a new TET 612, and instead of the ATDU code, the display shows HY. Anyone know what this is and what its settings are? The manual I downloaded still thinks it should say ATDU...

UPDATE -- Coldfusion says that the documentation is not translatable/understandable by them in its present form, and that they will post on the forum when info is available. I've given the HY code an initial setting of 0000, and it's working in my hot tub heater system OK.
Tech_Marco

Re: 612 setting code HY?

Post by Tech_Marco »

HY = AH - AL

It's used for the 3rd and 4th output mode. It's like an absolute value below the Setpoint to trigger an action.

Example:
Setpoint is 100'C and AH = 101, AL= 98, So HY = 3'C

If temperature is lower than 97'C, it will trigger the SSR or relay.

I need to do some test in order to confirm it. Currently, I'm re-modeling my garage for demo room, so folks please bear with me for a little delay on the new manual and the experiment.

See pictures for my garage conversion. I'm installing an insulation to cover up the door to protect heat lost. It should be done in two days. After that, I'll setup three CO2 laser machine for demo.

Cheers
Marco
Attachments
G5.jpg
G4.jpg
G1.jpg

Return to “Temperature Controller”