Post by Texas Kiwi »

Tech Marco

I installed my controller and it worked fine. However I just pushed and
held the SET button and a small "n" with a line over it came up and the
number "0"

when I change this number to "1" from "0" the controller continues send its
output signal. However when ever I exit, it resets this number to "0" and
no longer sends an out-put signal. Can I reset the controller to factory
settings or change and retain this number to something other than "0"?
Tech_Marco

Re: JLD612 - Output signal stopped

Post by Tech_Marco »

Don't worry, I'll call the manufacturer to report the issue. Worst to worst, we can do exchange if it's doa
Seems you got the 'jackport' by finding a new secrete code to access the controller! :lol:
glassguy213

Post by glassguy213 »

I also noticed this n with a line over it if you HOLD the set button for several seconds. The default on mine seems to be 100. When I press set again it goes to PASS with zeros on the SV display. Don't know what the n with line is but it does not seem to do anything. The unit performs ok after using the AT function.

Not sure what PASS means either but it must be an advanced function! ;)
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

Just talked to the sales guy and he said that the controller can be reset by cycling off'n On power and it should be back to normal. Or, if it doesn't after cycling power, then hit the "Set" button for 5 second again should bring it back to normal
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

glassguy213 wrote:I also noticed this n with a line over it if you HOLD the set button for several seconds. The default on mine seems to be 100. When I press set again it goes to PASS with zeros on the SV display. Don't know what the n with line is but it does not seem to do anything. The unit performs ok after using the AT function.

Not sure what PASS means either but it must be an advanced function! ;)

PASS = Password. You got to use it to program the controller. For the JLD612, it comes with 3 different password: 0089, 0036, and 0001. It list on the manual

By the way, there is two new outputs available on the JLD612 being added. On one of that it came with a new parameter: "HY". After talking to the tech guy there, I figured out that it is a Delta Temp, or so called 'differential temperature' that allow the temperature to swing up and down without triggering the relay. The term could be "threshold", "offset", "band", "swing"... I don't know which one is the best to be used to describe it.

I'll try to create a new manual to add more information including these two outputs.

Marco ;)
Texas Kiwi

Post by Texas Kiwi »

Thanks Marco

I did try powering off but will give it another try tonight.

Return to “Temperature Controller”