LaserCad_V5.85

waltfl

Re: LaserCad_V5.85

Post by waltfl »

Hi marco,
now it gets redicoulus I safed a couple files to my hard drive from LC 5.85 a few days ago after the jobs was done
and yesterday I try to open them and I couldnt the message comes like before " an unknown error occured while accessing" see screen shot
hey thats not normal because some other files have no probleme something is wrong I think I go back to the previous version untill all this bugs are squared away.
this programm needs to be generally worked over not just adding patches .
according to TI engeniers maker of the DSP processor " if one part of the software is changed the rest of the program needs to be intensive tested because the DSP has internal software connection who can influenc the rest "
I did not have this kind of problemes with the previous versions there i could even open and load safed files from the first version.
greetings
walt
Attachments
unknownaccess.jpg
dkc

Post by dkc »

I installed LaserCad 5.85
DSP controller is 2012
Run Coreldraw x5/tool/macro/run macro/Macro in GlobalMacros
Unable to locate AWC macros

Is there a special directory that I should install LaserCad 5.85 ?

I just installed it in default drive C:/

would apreciate some help

Thanks

DKC
wctx1977

Post by wctx1977 »

dkc wrote:I installed LaserCad 5.85
DSP controller is 2012
Run Coreldraw x5/tool/macro/run macro/Macro in GlobalMacros
Unable to locate AWC macros

Is there a special directory that I should install LaserCad 5.85 ?

I just installed it in default drive C:/

would apreciate some help

Thanks

DKC
This may help you as I had the same issue when I installed the LaserCad_V5.85 for the first time. Uninstall the previous version of lasercad (icon, installer and remember to dump also the trash bin). Install the new LaserCad_V5.85 firts then after that, proceed to install the files for Coreldraw on with the same installer. After that, open Coreldraw and a very small window with the shortcut should appear somewhere on top of the coreld window, grab and drag that tittle window containing the shortcuts to the left side of the coreld tool bar and release it. I hope that works for you as it did for me.

Return to “CO2 Laser Discussion”