question for marco

waltfl

question for marco

Post by waltfl »

Hi marco
I got a question for you could you get a lift table foer the 40W CO2 laser manual would be fine but it should not cost more the $ 150.
I believe there would be a big interest on something like this
maybe you could check this out
thanks and greetings
walt
Tech_Marco

Re: question for marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

Not worth that! The K40 is small and it's considered as an entry level. Plus, space is very limited. I'm not considering to make the lift for the K40. FYI, my 400x600 and 900x1200 stage bed are completed. I should receive it in about 8~10 days. That's something you may consider for series laser business. It can easily run at 800mm/s and I think the top speed could be 1000mm/s.

Marco
waltfl

Re: question for marco

Post by waltfl »

Hi marco
thanks for the fast respond.
I know a few guys who have the 40w machine what came allready with the lift table and I 'll besure there are more like me out therebecause this machines are flying of the shelfs now. but at the time when I ordered mine I did not have the bussiness for it or was not thinking so far. Now I have a lot of plaques for pet urnes where the people wana have a picture of there pets on it and the palques a different thickness and changing all the time. some of the urnes are allready assembled and have a hight which would fit in to my machine and would have to adjusted for the right focus hight.
I was thinking that you could find the manufacturerre of the 40W laser machine who have the lift table allready in it and maybe make a deal.
but thanks anyway
greetings
walt

Tech_Marco wrote:Not worth that! The K40 is small and it's considered as an entry level. Plus, space is very limited. I'm not considering to make the lift for the K40. FYI, my 400x600 and 900x1200 stage bed are completed. I should receive it in about 8~10 days. That's something you may consider for series laser business. It can easily run at 800mm/s and I think the top speed could be 1000mm/s.

Marco

Return to “CO2 Laser Discussion”