need Y belt tensionier on 40W CO2 chinese laser

waltfl

need Y belt tensionier on 40W CO2 chinese laser

Post by waltfl »

Hi all
does somebody know where I can get a tensionier for the Y axis belt of a 40W chinese CO2 laser.
after I have allready repaired one side of my Y axis drive becaue the tensionier did have only 1 bearing in it and this brought up a dramatic wobble .
see pic thats what I discovered today that the engraving showed more and more lines and by checking the left site Y belt it was totally loose and there it was the same like on the other site but worth because the bearing was allready apart.
now I am feed up with this cheap roller tensionier and I would like to buy the brass version but can not find it.
if somebody knows where I can get it or even a original please let me know
thanks and happy new year
walt
Attachments
roll2.jpg
Gadroc

Re: need Y belt tensionier on 40W CO2 chinese laser

Post by Gadroc »

Walt if you do find a supplier for these parts let us know. I'd love to have a source lined up before I need them.
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

Walt:

Send me more picture of the original parts. I know the manufacturer and I can get the parts. But I need to know what eactly what it is. Plus, I need to have some mini quantity order for spare parts. Otherwise, they will not help

Marco
waltfl

Post by waltfl »

Hi marco
I only got one more picture attached, it is the tension wheel for the Y axis there are two and for the X axis is one. but all the original seems to have onlu one ball bearing what is stupid on such a wide wheel of 0.65 inches. bard from buildlog has some but they are only for 1/4 inch belts the K40 Y belts are 3/8 inch and the axel is 5mm wher the origional is only 2mm.
I fixed mine with two ball bearings each .
happy new year to you
walt
Tech_Marco wrote:Walt:

Send me more picture of the original parts. I know the manufacturer and I can get the parts. But I need to know what eactly what it is. Plus, I need to have some mini quantity order for spare parts. Otherwise, they will not help

Marco
Attachments
roll1.jpg
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

I actually imported 12x X-Y stage bed and with parts.
I'll post it on my shop if anyone interested.
There are 3 size: 250mm x 350mm (perfect fit for K40)
300mmx600mm
400mmx600mm

I will check see if I can spare one or two for you. When they shipped, they didn't ship extra

If you're talking about "stupid" things getting in China, youre case isn't the worst one. There are more "out of your imagination" stupid things could happen. Sometimes it make you laught, but sometimes it make you cry! That's why I got more white hair and losing hair in the same time. No matter how loud I call "fraud", they seems not heard that or some times don't care.

I'm working hard to get new DSP software, patches, and things out recently. Time is very limited and man power is an issue.

Anyway, I'll check it for you

Marco

Return to “CO2 Laser Discussion”