New prototype of Pro X Y table for Co2 laser DIY w/ 57 motor

Tech_Marco

New prototype of Pro X Y table for Co2 laser DIY w/ 57 motor

Post by Tech_Marco »

I decided to manufacturing my own X Y table for Co2 laser DIY Kit. This time, I've requested to use high quality parts to made it . The main mechnical system is built on top of two with aluminum block so it's straight and solid. Two indurstry grade slide bars were used for guiding the rack movement. It's much stable and fast and hardly you can find in the market. The system was driven by two 0.9 degree hight torque 57 series stepping motor. So speed can reach up to 800mm/s!

The 1st mode is sized to 250mm x 350mm for testing. There are two more models on the way which is 400mm x 600mm and 600mm x 900mm. It will be built in next two weeks. I will receive the prototype (in assembled form) in about 7 days. When it's on sale, it will sell as a kit to save shipping. The prototyping won't come with mirror mount and the mount holes are not available yet. But once I have it on hand, I'll start to work on it. These XY kit(s) should be available by the end of November.

Good to have it as a kit is to cut the shipping cost either by Express Mail or by Ocean shipment. If it's built, it take a lot of space and all those will cost 40% more on the shipping cost. I'll be taking a trip to China the beginning of November. I'll try to setup the production work shop for this kit. Plus, I'll work on my Laser Cooler as well.

Marco
Attachments
XY-1.jpg
XY-2.jpg
XY-3.jpg
XY-4.jpg
XY-5.jpg
XY-6.jpg
Tech_Marco

Re: New prototype of Pro X Y table for Co2 laser DIY w/ 57 m

Post by Tech_Marco »

Update: Preliminary test (700mm/s)