Odd power issue found

twehr

Odd power issue found

Post by twehr »

This weekend I found an odd power issue that has been problematic for me for quite a while. It presents itself as inconsistent output.

Turned out it was a bad high voltage cable. For the whole story, with lots of pictures and more words than any human should have to endure, check out my blog.
Last edited by twehr on Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
baccus61

Re: Odd power issue found

Post by baccus61 »

Ummm. I think your link has been hijacked OR I have a virus that diverts me to a stupid survey site.

:-)

I will just type in the link. If you hover over it then you can read it on the left hand side near the bottom of the page.
twehr

Post by twehr »

baccus61 wrote:Ummm. I think your link has been hijacked OR I have a virus that diverts me to a stupid survey site.

:-)

I will just type in the link. If you hover over it then you can read it on the left hand side near the bottom of the page.
Sorry. It was a typo. Fixed now. Thanks!
baccus61

Post by baccus61 »

Hmmmm,
I tried the link again today and I keep getting sent to the Google search page. Maybe the site is under repair today.
Nice blog, by the way, and a lot of useful information on it. I will be using some of your hard earned knowledge in my work.
Thanks Tim.
( just 1 thing.....through is "threw" or "thrown" not the other. Just nit picking. :-) At least you don't mix up "than" with "then" like so many other people do on the web. That simple grammar mistake makes some threads really hard to read) I stuff up too so I am not whinging about it.
Rich.
twehr

Post by twehr »

baccus61 wrote:Hmmmm,
I tried the link again today and I keep getting sent to the Google search page. Maybe the site is under repair today.
Nice blog, by the way, and a lot of useful information on it. I will be using some of your hard earned knowledge in my work.
Thanks Tim.
( just 1 thing.....through is "threw" or "thrown" not the other. Just nit picking. :-) At least you don't mix up "than" with "then" like so many other people do on the web. That simple grammar mistake makes some threads really hard to read) I stuff up too so I am not whinging about it.
Rich.
I changed the link directly to blogger.

Thanks for the typo alert. I never find them all and auto correct can catch you sometimes.

Return to “CO2 Laser Discussion”