Laser will not fire

127starlight

Laser will not fire

Post by 127starlight »

I have a laser from China 60watt 2' X 3'. Had this for about 3 years now, do not use everyday but I think is has been a good laser. Used it last weekend and worked fine now thw laser does not fire. It goes around when you run a cut file but the tube does not fire. The power supply has 2 red lights on it, when laser is turned on both lights are on dim, if you open a door thay go out, if you unplug the water thay go out, so I think that looks like switches and water flow is OK. when I run a cut file the red lights on the power supply go bright red but the tube does not fire, at the end of the tube were the power goes in it looks like it get light but does not fire. If the line that comes out of the power supply is close to the metal it sparks, It looks good, no cuts were the power should be coming from. Move the line from the metal and it still does not work so I don't think the line is broken. I don't know were to go from here, I have emailed a few of the people on ebay that sells tubes and power supply, but its been over a week and no come back so I don't know were I can get parts even if I can find out whats wrong. I put this on the other Discussion page, sorry for the double post. Thanks Dan

Return to “CO2 Laser Discussion”