x7 dsp controller and synrad j48-2

Vanbeekteam

x7 dsp controller and synrad j48-2

Post by Vanbeekteam »

ok so i have x7 with glass co2 40w laser but have and referbed synrad 48-2 i want to install in my diy laser not sure how to change it out im just being kinda new to laser i built my laser but with this be a diffent kind tube rf i dont wanna mess it up being it would be over a 2000 mess up any help would be vary thankful too i hear this is not a var hard up grade also do i need to change lens heads or anything else on the laser thanks everyone your help mean alot
Tech_Marco

Re: x7 dsp controller and synrad j48-2

Post by Tech_Marco »

I never setup a RF system so I don't have hands on experience with that. There were a few post associated with RF and X7 that have been discussed before. You may want to search those posted from the forum.

FYI, to the best my understand that what you need to do is to set the X7 for RF by selecting 'RF' under Manufacturer parameters. Then, set the frequency to 5000Hz. You may also need to select 'Pre-igniation' but it all depends on your tubet. Some RF tube may need to set up the mininum power and doing so you need to access a special menu located in the LCD control panel. Press and hold 'Stop' & 'Shift' together through the keypad on the LCD control panel and you can see a manual. Find one for RF mini power setup and put down % you want.

Marco

Return to “CO2 Laser Discussion”