New 40W/60 Watt CO2 laser machine

Tech_Marco

New 40W/60 Watt CO2 laser machine

Post by Tech_Marco »

Hey folks:

I'm in Hong Kong/ China now. Few days ago, I have visited a laser mahcine manufacturer in Canton provience. Even though that shop is small but their machine looks great to me.

I've posted image and a Youtube video on the new product area.

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=335

I have ordered one unit to ship back to US for testing/ demo. The unit is 40W but I have made a request that it's expandable for 60W if necessary. A panel from the side of the machine can be removed and replaced by an extend cage to allow a longer 60W laser is needed. Of couse, the power supply need to upgrade as well. But it's very easy to do the upgrade as there are plenty of spacie inside of the machine. Unlike ShenHui machine where less room to work with, this machine is well organized and layout 'friendly'. I have visited at least 7~8 manufacturer and non of those were really please me at all. But the machines from this company are really impressed me.

Features:

1) Upgradable: 40W -> 60W
2) Latest 4th generation DSP controller with the latest software(better than RLaserCut 3.0)
3) Internal built air cooler for water cooling
4) Roller laser output mouting unit
5) Heavy duty aluminum frame
6) Manual/Auto control power output
7) Honeycomb flat bed
8) 800mm/s
9) 3 phase stepping motor
10) LeeTro motor driver

The machine I ordered is Orange/yellow with deep gray. Give me some advise what color you guys like the most as the boss told me that I can get any color I want!! :lol:

Marco

Return to “CO2 Laser Discussion”