Air Assist tube routing suggestions please

WVJoe

Air Assist tube routing suggestions please

Post by WVJoe »

Can someone provide some pics or input on how they routed the air hose for the air assist?

I am trying to use the "Very Flexible" air hose provided with the LO-X7 kit but it seems that any way I try to route it, it bends and binds, catches on the rail, etc. I also bought one of those coiled tubes but it is not going to work, no room in this thing and it's also a little stiffer too and I don't want to put any un-due stress on the motors.

Any help is most appreciated.
Tech_Marco

Re: Air Assist tube routing suggestions please

Post by Tech_Marco »

You need a cable carrier so that the tube won't get angle and clogged
Currently, we carry large carrier but we will get smaller like 8mm on later July

Marco
WVJoe

Post by WVJoe »

Tech_Marco wrote:You need cable carrier so that the tube won't get angle and clogged
Currently, we carry large carrier but we will get smaller like 8mm

Marco
Awesome man! I have some 8mm that I was originally going to use for the x axis cabling but it wouldn't work. I'll post a pic or two when I get it done. Thank you very much Marco!
WVJoe

Post by WVJoe »

WV Kokamo Joe wrote:
Tech_Marco wrote:You need cable carrier so that the tube won't get angle and clogged
Currently, we carry large carrier but we will get smaller like 8mm

Marco
Awesome man! I have some 8mm that I was originally going to use for the x axis cabling but it wouldn't work. I'll post a pic or two when I get it done. Thank you very much Marco!

Here's an update on my air assist. Let me know what you think please... https://www.dropbox.com/s/60isjm4ah1882 ... 9.mov?dl=0

Return to “CO2 Laser Discussion”