Fake Reci Laser tube!!

Tech_Marco

Fake Reci Laser tube!!

Post by Tech_Marco »

Folks, I just confirmed with the Reci sales rep. in ShenZhen office that there is 'fake' Reci tube in the market. Be careful as it looks identical from inside out, even with the lable. The only way to verify is to send the serial number to the Reci for checking.

I have a customer from Venezuela who recieved 3 Reci 130W tube but all got in trouble. None of them can last over 100hrs. Plus, over 25mA, the light beam start getting weak and when it reached about 30mA, the beam doesn't burn at all. Not sure whether is it defective or fake. I emailed him to send me the serial number for checking

Therefore, when you decide to buy a Reci tube from other parties, especailly from ebayer located in HK or China. Make sure to get the serial number before let them shipped it out.

I'll try to get more info and will post it here.

Marco
baccus61

Re: Fake Reci Laser tube!!

Post by baccus61 »

Thanks for the info Marco.
TeacDance

Post by TeacDance »

which one of these co2 tube would be better to purchase

High performance 5000hrs 100W CO2 Sealed Laser Tube (F4)
High Quality Reci 80W~90W CO2 Sealed Laser Tube(10000Hrs)

ability reci tube cutting thicknesses of the same as the other one
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

If you need moe power for cutting, then I'll go for F4 instead of Reci 100W as price is cheaper. I already sold two and customers are happy to see the demo. They came to my shop to buy the tubes. Base on the tube designed, it's much better than a regular 40W,60W, or 80W tube. The buring spot looks perfect round and light beam was very stable when power in full power with 32mA.
That's all I can tell so far. I will take a photo of the whole tube and post it later. The picture I used on the web actually is belonging to the "SP"

Marco

Return to “CO2 Laser Discussion”