Garage Conversion to a laser demo room

admin
Site Admin

Garage Conversion to a laser demo room

Post by admin »

Some customers want to come to see our CO2 laser machine before buying (highly recommended). Since ecomomic melt down so we decided not to renew a lease with the landlord of the 3000sqf warehouse but running the business in home based. However, space is very limited as we have so many items in stock. The only space that I could think of was the junkle: Garage ;)

Two weeks ago, I hired a friend of mine to do new paint job, wood floor installation, and lightning for the 3 car garage. So far so good and it's pretty much done. Two days gao, I've setup 3 machines there and planning to power it up on coming weekend. Afterward, I'll upgrade two machines with the latest DSP controller and will sell the old (actually it's new with some dust :mrgreen: ) model DSP card for half price. Anyone one who're interested, feel free to contact me.

In addition, I'll try to import some CNC router. The price of those router are pretty low but does job well if you're not asking for super high precison. Most of those router can handle as fine as 0.05mm.

Marco
Attachments
Demo1.jpg
Demo2.jpg
Demo3.jpg

Return to “Latest News”