New LightObject DSP controller with color LCD

Tech_Marco

New LightObject DSP controller with color LCD

Post by Tech_Marco »

Hi:

In probably a month from today, we will carry a new style DSP laser controller card that is custom designed for LightObject. The LCD screen is a 4.3" color monitor with real time job processing status display

With the new card, I'm going to add a camera capture function that make the LaserCad capable to view work progress real time. What you need to do is to mount a mini camera to the laser head and get USB DVR driver that cost less than $30. The new LaserCad is solely designed for this new card and not backward compatible. Furthermore, a 3rd software (scanning) can be addon to the laserCad and make it able to convert a scan image into a editable work image. And more features can be added or customized as Li promised me to open some ports for me to modified the software, assuming I know C# (but I don't :( )

Price: $475

Marco
Attachments
NewLODSP.jpg
Tech_Marco

Re: New LightObject DSP controller with color LCD

Post by Tech_Marco »

Here is a simple demo I did without laser firing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA9TdXj ... e=youtu.be

Currently, I'm working on the front panel. I will just want to have English on top of the panel and different color will be used to distinguish US/Europe copy from the China version.

I'm working closely with the programmer and he will help me by adding a few neat features on the software (LsaerCad) on my own copy. And it is code protected so it will not run on other non-LO DSP card. Some of you may still remember the horrible story that "Thunder laser" made up. The "Thunder man" imitated them self to be my supplier claim that they're the developer of the DSP card. They stole my customer by making false claim everywhere. Now the old card they used now is dead and they found a substitute. With the new layout and coded embedded, no one can steal our resources and out products. No more fool around, the true will tell

Marco
Tech_Marco

Re: New LightObject DSP controller with color LCD

Post by Tech_Marco »

Update: a front panel button pad has sent to factory for production. Hoefully we will see the new LO-X7 showing on LO website sometimes on Oct

Marco
Attachments
LO-X7B.jpg

Return to “Latest News”