Programmable Digital BLUE LED Timer Counter supply voltage

dlcain

Programmable Digital BLUE LED Timer Counter supply voltage

Post by dlcain »

I ordered one of these - EPM-JLD484SBLUELED Programmable Digital BLUE LED Timer Counter Accumulator up to 9999 day. Your website(see attached image) shows the supply voltage as being either AC or DC. I wired up the unit into 120v AC and when I plugged it in, the circuit breaker popped and the unit is dead. It wasn't until I was trouble shooting that I noticed that the actual label on the device says 12-24V DC for power supply. Given the mis-information on the website, will you replace this one and do you have one that will run on 120V AC?

-don
Attachments
Image from website....
Image from website....
JLD484S-Back.JPG (7.78 KiB) Viewed 5262 times
NickWL

Re: Programmable Digital BLUE LED Timer Counter supply volta

Post by NickWL »

Personally I think you're pushing your luck there! Man up and buy another, it won't break the bank!
Nick hammer
dlcain

Post by dlcain »

Given that the model number of both units is the same (Look below the table here: http://www.lightobject.com/Programmable ... -P897.aspx and here: http://www.lightobject.com/Programmable ... -P464.aspx - they are both listed as JLD484T). And also given that the only available manual (viewtopic.php?f=18&t=160) also shows that it is an AC/DC unit, the error wasn't on my part. Its not a matter of "manning up," its a matter of them correcting an error..... :idea:
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

Yes, it is our mistake. We will take care your case and will send you a replacement asap.
My apology

Marco
dlcain

Post by dlcain »

Thank you very much!!

Return to “Electronics”