Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:57 pm
- Forum: Electronics
- Topic: water flow/pressure sensor connection LSR-H2OPRSN
- Replies: 2
- Views: 245
What is the small tube for ? ANS: The tube is to connect the T connector with the water sensor. Does the 90 degrees way of the connector go to the inlet ? ANS: YES, T connector go to inlet of the water sensor. It is a little hard to connect both the T connector and the inlet together. :D There is a ...
- Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:56 pm
- Forum: LO PR530 Desktop laser machine
- Topic: 3MM Baltic Birch Ply
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1038
1. Install USB driver from LaserCAD.exe setup 2. Establish communication between controller and computer via USB cable. Open laserCAD-> Select mode(located on the right upper corner) -> make sure USB mode is selected-> Add-> find com. If everything work smoothly. You now should be able to download f...
- Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:30 pm
- Forum: DSP X7
- Topic: Installed the R5 dsp- cannot connect to computer
- Replies: 5
- Views: 922
You should have connection from WP to GND for water protection before the laser will fire. You don't even have that wired up and the laser is firing. It seems your LPSU have problem.